Re: Off topic - more assembler

ivan <ivan@freddie.vianet.net.au> writes:

> >the GNU toolchain uses a significantly different notation for assembler

> As I said, the programme compiles cleanly but doesn't execute.

Sorry, must have been a little too quick replying to that.

> I've no doubt I need some #includes somewhere but I don't know what to
> include !!!

I doubt that the presence or lack of include files would change the
meaning of a piece of inline assembler that compiles without
complaints (or any code that compiles without complaints, for that
matter).

--
Henning Makholm
http://www.diku.dk/students/makholm