Re: Help!! Getting LILO working?

I did it and it is working.  Thanks so much for your help!
It didn't autoboot after running Lilo, but I did the three finget salute and it came
back asking which to boot.  Does something time out and load the default automatically
at some point?  It seems to just sit there waiting for someone to type in which
operating system.
 Tim