Re: No connect permission for the lp printer command (It's workings again!)

Yes, DEFAULT REJECT was there for a good reason.  With DEFAULT ACCEPT,
any arbitrary person from any arbitrary host can print to your
printer.  I have solved this problem by keeping DEFAULT ACCEPT at the
bottom, but inserting "REJECT SERVICE=XRPQ NOT SERVER" above the
"REJECT SERVICE=CSU" line (it's very important you insert it in the
right spot).  I believe this is fairly secure and it allows for local
users printing.

Eric.