Re: Communicator Package & 128 bit encription

Paul Miller <pmiller@jove.acs.unt.edu> writes:

> I thought I read here once that there is a package to install to make
> the Comminucator package  installed use 128-bit encription. Is this
> true, or do I have to stick with a tarball?

The Fortify program does this; install the fortify-linux-x86 and
fortify packages.

"The risk of U.S. national security resting in the hands of adults who play
with children's toys during office hours is left as an exercise to the reader."
                                                       - Bruce Martin in RISKS