Communicator Package & 128 bit encription

I thought I read here once that there is a package to install to make
the Comminucator package  installed use 128-bit encription. Is this
true, or do I have to stick with a tarball?

The reason I ask is I have problems with the e-mail Composer if I use
the tarball and Netscape4 installer package. After clicking on the new
message icon, communicator just locks up. The rest of the system is
fine, and I can kill the netscape proccess. However, using the full
communicator packages, this problem does not show up.

Thanx
Paul Miller
pmiller@jove.acs.unt.edu