Re: Would like to drop Pine for Mutt

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Mark Brown, Stardate 270199.0052:
> Just include the the address or addresses in the BCC field - it achieves
> much the same effect.

Right, I did not know that you can just have a Bcc:
The problem is that you have 2 insert something in To: 1st and then delete it
l8r

Ship's Log, Lt. homega@vlc.servicom.es, Stardate 270199.1216:

> If you get a message from that group you may reply to all of them by
> pressing g(group-reply)

AFAIK that still lists all names in the To: field and I don't want to define
an alias all the time.
That is also not the problem as you can always tag a list of addresses in the
alias list.

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner; Nikodemus@innocent.com; Nikodemus@irc #IXThYS & #Hosanna

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Messiah: for it is the power of God
unto salvation to every one that beliveth; _to the Jew first_ and also to the
Gentiles. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to
faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.       ROMANS 1:16-17