Re: Would like to drop Pine for Mutt

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Johann Spies, Stardate 260199.2231:
> It was about 6 months ago, and I cannot recall the detail.  But what I can
> remember wat that as soon as the list of receivers becomes a little bit
> long, Mutt refused to accept them.  I think I also could not figure out
> the Mutt equivalent of Pine's Lcc - field that I use when sending email to
> a lot of people.

Ah .. nope, I don't think that there's something like this in mutt.
I can remember that someone mentioned it once (maybe a year ago) in the mutt
list.

You can always use Bcc: that the adresses are not shown, but for that a
variable (asl_bcc) has to be set ....

Maybe a feature still missing in mutt.

>      "Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me
>       from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions; and
>       my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only,
>       have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight..."
>                                    Psalms 51:2-4

Nice :)

--
Alexander N. Benner - Christen im Internet - http://www.christen.net/
pgp : E7BCBEBD   53 5F 48 0A 0D 3E 4A 38  A8 11 B1 AF BE 08 C8 B0

You can't be american if you don't have children. I need a wife soon.
                                                                  MegaHAL