lurker's printer problem solved!

I want to thank Bob Nielson for the answers, and Craig Hodges for asking
the questions! Because of your thread today you helped me solve my own
printer problem that I was to embarassed to ask the list about. Thanks
guys!

This list has made the transition to Debian smoother than I could have
hoped for. If you are new to Linux and trying to decide which
distribution to use -- go with Debian. I wish I had not wasted the last
2 years with other distributions. Debian is a delight, and the Linux
community's best kept secret!

-Ben