RE: LILO Problems...

<ext>
/dev/sda1 <== New SCSI Disk, Linux filesystem, bootable
/dev/hda1 <== Old 9GB Disk, hda1 currently holds old copy of filesystem.
/dev/hda2 <== Windoze partition on old disk, bootable.

I included my lilo.conf below.  I'm sure that I'm either doing something
dumb, or just not considering an obvious fact.  Any help would be
appreciated.
</ext>

Just a shot in the dark - If your small windows partition goes past the
first 1024 cylinders of the drive (it's a big drive), that may be causing
your problem.

shawn_harrison@tyndale.com