LILO Problems...

Hi all,

	I recently switched my filesystem over to a SCSI Hard Drive, and
now I want to use my old 9GB Drive for storage and for holding a small
Windows partition.  After I set this up in lilo.conf and tried to boot to
Windows, my machine hung right at the message "Loading Windows".  I have
tried several variations of lilo.conf to no avail.  My system setup is as
follows:

/dev/sda1 <== New SCSI Disk, Linux filesystem, bootable
/dev/hda1 <== Old 9GB Disk, hda1 currently holds old copy of filesystem.
/dev/hda2 <== Windoze partition on old disk, bootable.

I included my lilo.conf below.  I'm sure that I'm either doing something
dumb, or just not considering an obvious fact.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

======lilo.conf======