RAID (Re: Problem install)

David Stern dixit:

> MD driver is "multiple devices."  This is used for functions such as
> making two partitions perform as one large partition ("RAID 0," etc.).
> Most people do not use the MD driver, but it is needed at install time.

I recall installing the RAID option when installing Debian2.0, as many other
options I did not know of at the time (such as linear, and support for
filesystems I don't need).  Then I had just one HDD, but now I have two.  I
wouldn't like the machine to try to activate RAID so, how do I get rid of it
and also the rest (which I guess they'll be resource consuming)?

TIA

--
Un saludo,

Horacio