Problem install.

I am new to Linux and trying intall Debian (hamm) to my K-62 machine.
To begin with I create a rescue disk and boot.
After that, following message apeared and the machine died.

  md driver 0.35 MAX_MD_DEV=4,MAX_REAL=8

No key (even power button) can recover this situation, so I turned off
main power.

I also tried another disturibution. (Turbo Linux)
So no problem occured and I successfully install.
In case, Same message is displayed.

  md driver 0.36.3 MAX_MD_DEV=4,MAX_REAL=8

what is wrong? or what is "md driver"?
Please tells me any informations.

Thanks.