Re: No Password for Root

> I'm not really sure what caused this problem to begin with though.  I may have
> hit <Enter> or <Ctrl-C> when being asked the first time; wish I could recall the
> circumstances exactly.

I had the same problem w/ hamm.  When I first installed, I pressed <Enter>
for the root password to make setup/config easier.  It never let me change
it back.  I didn't worry about it, since I'm not connected to a network,
but I'm glad to see this finally come up on the list.  I assume that's a
bug.

-Joe P.