Re: STTY and CRT

On Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 08:11:22PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Sorry my tech support isn't quite up to your expectations.  I'll be sure
> to return your money.

Indeed.

Nidge: I don't know why yours is hosed, but since it's worked for so many
other people, and you mentioned problems with joe as well, it's probably
something you hosed yourself.

Do you have $TERMINFO set perhaps, to a path containing not-up-to-date
terminfo files? When you did the debian 2.0 upgrade, did it ask you if
you wanted to replace some files in the terminfo package, and you said no?
(It shouldn't ask if you hadn't changed the files, but due to bugs
it does sometimes.)

Hamish