KDE installation

Hello everyone,

Just me again with an application installation question.  I am
interested in putting KDE on my Debian Hamm machine.  I found the qt1g
packages and the kdesupport packages on the Current Stable "Non-Free"
and the rest of the KDE packages on "Contrib".  During the installation
several packages especially libraries were either not available or older
versions (xlibc6, libjpg etc..).  Where can I find all of proper
packages for the KDE and possibly a KDE on Debian HOWTO?

BTW:  With the suggestions of the group, esp. Wesley Simon, I have
StarOffice50 up and running fine.

Thanks in advance,

Danny