RE: PGP question

I believe you are allowed to use the US version yourself if you live in
Canada, but any users who log in from outside the US or Canada will not be
allowed to do so. I think that in your case it would be best to use the
international version (www.pgpi.com).

J.T. Wenting

jwenting@hornet.demon.nl
www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/hangar/9203