PGP question

Hi,

I have a question about PGP which I am hoping someone can help me with.  I
live in Canada and I am wondering what version of PGP I should use.  Being
a Canadian citizen, I can download the US version or the international
version I believe so I am wondering what version, technically speaking,
gives the most flexability.  I am currently using pgp 2.6.3-us due to the
fact that it's opensource but am wondering if I am losing anything by
that.

Also, since I am running a multiuser system, is it ok to let others have
access to PGP who may be outside the US or Canada when logged into my
system?

Thank in advance,
Shane

--