Re: STTY and CRT

On Sat, Jan 23, 1999 at 11:34:44AM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:

> Sounds like something is AFU ... I've used CRT for a few years now, with
> bo, hamm, slink, and potato, and I've never seen that problem.

Humm ! Well I have it, and I need to cure it :(

> What's your terminal setting in CRT?  I use vt220 + ASNI color..

Tried em all in a bid to fix, just like I have exported TERM=whatever under
Linux too. But all to no avail.

There must be something which tells Linux when I resize my CRT window... But
what is it, where is it. Is mine turned off when it should be on. Is it
something todo with termcap entries or the likes.

I am confused, and just wish to find a cure !

--
Nidge Jones