Re: STTY and CRT

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Nidge Jones wrote:

 :
 : I use CRT from windows from time to time to access my Debian 2.0 install.

[ snip ]

 : However, if I then Maximise the CRT window (or resize by dragging the edge
 : of the box), to get a bigger display, Linux still shows the out put as
 : 80x25?
 :
 : For example, I can drag CRT to 111x41, but anything I do is still display as
 : 80x25 in the top left hand corner of CRT's window.

Sounds like something is AFU ... I've used CRT for a few years now, with
bo, hamm, slink, and potato, and I've never seen that problem.

What's your terminal setting in CRT?  I use vt220 + ASNI color..

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD