STTY and CRT

I use CRT from windows from time to time to access my Debian 2.0 install.

Now under 1.3.1 this worked great, everything was OK now problems?

But since upgrading to 2.0 I have run into a little problem I cannot quite
sort out.

The problem..

If I start a CRT window (80x25) all is well, all my Linux apps work just
fine. And are all displayed correctley.

However, if I then Maximise the CRT window (or resize by dragging the edge
of the box), to get a bigger display, Linux still shows the out put as
80x25?

For example, I can drag CRT to 111x41, but anything I do is still display as
80x25 in the top left hand corner of CRT's window.

I can then solve this problem by typing at the Linux prompt..

stty rows 41 columns 111

All is well again. Least until I make my CRT window smaller, and then I need
to reset the size again from Linux.

I never had this problem under Debian 1.3.1, the Linux display would resize
itself automaically when I changed the CRT window.

So, What has changed, better still what can i do to make my Debian 2.0
install use 'automatic' settings when resizing windows.

It is a damm pain having to use stty commands all the time whenever I resize
a window :-(

Thanks in advance.

--
Nidge Jones