Re: Problems installing Linux.

Try installing xbase, appropriate xserver for you card, xfonts and other
packages needed to run X. Then run the xf86config.

Andrew

> I need some help installing Linux.
> After I have installed and booted it from a floppy, I start
> de Dselect program to install the packages. During the
> installation, I am asked to select my graphics card, I
> select it, and then I am asked if I want to create the X
> configuration file. I answer 'yes' but then an error message
> appear, saying that I don't have the X config file
> installed, so I can't install X, so I can't run it.
> Who can help me?
> I have Debian Linux 2.0 "Hamm"
>

> Nuno Donato (nunodonato@xoommail.com)
Never include a comment that will help | Andrew Ivanov
someone else understand your code.     | c680789@showme.missouri.edu
If they understand it, they don't      | ICQ: 12402354
need you.                              |