Plextor PX-412C ? (was: what cd-writer ?)

Hi,

We are also looking for a good SCSI CDR to buy for our university group.  We
plan to redistribute experimental data on CDs, so we may burn few CDs a day
occasionally.  After reading net we decided to go with something like:
Plextor PX-412C, or Sony 948S, or Yamaha CRW 4260

Are they good?  Would you prefer one to another?

Will Adaptec 2940UW SCSI card be enough for them?

External vs Internal?  Some people say that overheating is a problem and
external is a better choice.

Thanks,
Sasha.