Re: Entpacken von Dateien im .deb-Format

for general information, the translation services at alta vista translated the message as:

	 I know the files in the deb format also in a Windows surface > unpack? And if, how? >

you can do this with a cut and paste at http://babelfish.altavista.com/cgi-bin/translate?

John Cuson
jcuson@gwnet.isd.state.in.us,jcuson@doe.state.in.us

"You can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when it comes right down to it, this far inside the head it all looks the same. No, no, no, don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to."
...Buckaroo Banzai

"Preuss, Maik" wrote:

> Kann ich die Dateien im .deb Format auch in einer Windows-Oberfläche
> entpacken? Und wenn ja, wie?
>
> Maik Preuß
>
> Tel.: +49-0172-3721363
> E-Mail: MPreuss@psi.de
>
> --

I'm just curious as to wether there is a german? language list we could
direct these kind of query's to.  or wether there is someone German
speaking who could translate?

Jeff