ipfwadm x ipchains

Hi,

	I'm in the way of doing a upgrade to the 2.1.125 kernel.
	I noticed that the ipfirewall/ipmasquerade options are quite
different from 2.0.3x.
	Is there some handy howto/recipe to migrate from ipfwadm to
ipchains rules?
	I compiled the kernel with the following options:

# Networking options
#
CONFIG_PACKET=y
CONFIG_NETLINK=y
CONFIG_RTNETLINK=y
CONFIG_NETLINK_DEV=y
CONFIG_FIREWALL=y
CONFIG_NET_ALIAS=y
# CONFIG_FILTER is not set
CONFIG_UNIX=y
CONFIG_INET=y
CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST=y
# CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER is not set
# CONFIG_IP_PNP is not set
CONFIG_IP_FIREWALL=y
# CONFIG_IP_FIREWALL_NETLINK is not set
CONFIG_IP_TRANSPARENT_PROXY=y
CONFIG_IP_ALWAYS_DEFRAG=y
CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE=y
CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE_ICMP=y
# CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE_MOD is not set
CONFIG_IP_ROUTER=y

	And when booting the new kernel (2.1.125) it can't set the
firewalling/masquerading rules; something as "socket failed operation not
permitted"

	Any help?

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes | "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
IPEN-CNEN/SP       | is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Prov. 19.21