xfstt (was Re: default fonts in NS 4.05 unreadable)

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999 at 02:39:32 +0000, Mark Brown <broonie@tardis.ed.ac.uk>
wrote:

> I installed xfstt from slink tonight, as I'm getting sick of the same
> problem.  It went fine, and fixed all the web pages I was having trouble
> with regularly (I knew I could use that Windows license for something).

Is there some reason why xfstt is missing from potato?  A search of the debian
web site doesn't reveal any comments about distribution problems.  Does anyone
know why its not there?

----
Robert King, Australian Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Australia
3875 6677   Robert.King@mailbox.gu.edu.au   http://www.ens.gu.edu.au/robertk/

This signature project was my last, best hope to seem eloquent.  It failed.
But in the year of Decency In Communications Act, it became something
greater.  My last, best hope for satire.  The year is 1996. The Place:
Babbling On Pine.
              -- "Kyle N. Foster" <kfoster@argon.GAS.UUG.Arizona.EDU>