Re: start svgalib progs from X

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, Tino Schwarze wrote:

> > I want to start qwcl (quake world) from xqf (an X game finder).  I
> > remember something that would change the current vt (via chvt maybe) and
> > then run your non-X program, followed by a change back to X.  Does anyone
> > know of such a program/script?

> There is a little program called switchvt... I hardly remember, but I think
> it was just a single C file.

That's about all I remember, too.  (Although I was trying runvt, loadvt,
launchvt.)  Anyone have ideas on where it's located/hiding, switchvt
didn't show up in any packages.

TIA,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
| The above is a completely random sequence of bits, any relation to |
|               an actual message is purely accidental.              |