TCP/IP Printing

Sorry to ask this again, but I realized that I wasn't subscribed to the
list from this account last time, therefore if anyone replied I couldn't
see it.

I recently convinced my boss to buy me an ethernet card fo my linux box.
I successfuly recompiled the kernel using the tulip driver and it all
works. Now I want to be able to print to our office printer. It's a HP
LaserJet 3 with an Axis MIO card. This could prove to be it's downfall,
as the particular MIO card requires a windows based print server. In
fact it recommends win 3.11. So that is our current configuration.

I've never needed to print from Linux before, as until now it has simply
been a hobby of mine. However the time has come for me to learn. I've
read all the printing How-To's I can find and they haven't been a lot of
help. Somewhere I read that there is a Printing-to-windows howto, but to
quote the author, "it's available out there somewhere."

If anyone has any idea about where I could find that how-to, or if you
just happen to know how to set up Linux to print in this configuration I
would very much appreciate any help you could offer.

-Colin