TCP/IP Printing

Hi, I have a question about printing over a TCP/IP network from Linux.
The printer I want to use is a HP LJ3 with and Axis MIO card. The
current print server for this printer is win 3.11. I was wondering if,
1) This is possible, 2) How to do it. I've found documentation about how
to set up a laserjet 3 with a jet direct card under linux, but the MIO
card we have is a little bit trickier to use. Namely, it require that it
is connected to a print server, and the book for the Axis card
recommends that the server be win 3.1.

If someone could point me at a HOW-TO or something, it would be greatly
appreciated.

I managed to impress my boss with Linux by showing him a TCPdump of our
network. Now he always wants me to start it up when he logs on from his
NT box so he can watch the authentication packets fly back and forth.

-Colin