Re: Suck and Inn problems

Mark Brown wrote:

> Last time I checked, the scripts provided by suck should replace the
> file.  They copy the outgoing file away, and then flush it (which closes
> the old outgoing and creates a new one).  Here's the relevant bit of
> script:
>
> if [ ! -s ${OUTGOINGNEW} ]; then
>   mv ${OUTGOING} ${OUTGOINGNEW}
>   ${CTLINND} flush ${SITE}
> fi

Get-news script provided by previous suck doesn't have exactly those
lines,
anymore at least.

Anyway, I updated suck, and everything started to work again. This
is strange, since things hasn't been workin correctly for months,
allthough I have updated suck also before.

Thanks for help, now I know where too look if I'll have
same kind of a problems in the future.
--
tav@iki.fi				http://www.iki.fi/tav/prudence/

Most rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who
can't talk for people who can't read.
                -- Frank Zappa