Suck and Inn problems

I'm having a little problems with my off-line
news server. As said inte subject, I'm using
inn as server and use Suck to get news to my machine
and send them out.

I use get-news script provided by Suck pakage. When
I have written new articles get-news will send them
out next time I run the script. Now, I don't know is
problem with suck or inn, but after the articles are
sended out, there will exist no
/var/spool/news/out.going/news.newsprovider.com
file.

This file should contain the msg-id:s and other
information about the articles I have posted to my
local machine. So next time I post article to
my local news server, there will be no out.going
file and neither will any messages be sent out
next time I run get-news.

If I restart innd, the out.going will be created.
Anyway, it's not very practical to restart innd
everytime I have connected to my ISP. Both inn
and suck with get-news used to work perfectly for
me ower to years, so I wonder what's the problem now?

Does anyone have any idea? Is it bug and should I report
it?
--
tav@iki.fi				http://www.iki.fi/tav/prudence/

Most rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who
can't talk for people who can't read.
                -- Frank Zappa