Reply... in my exmh is not working properly.

Package: exmh
Version: 1:2.0.2-1

When using the Reply... in exmh, Reply all does not give me a Cc field and it
does not list the one that the mail was sent to (only the one that sent it).
This was not like this in the past so I probably was not aware to the fact
that somehow I managed to change some of the relevant settings.
How could I fix it ?

-- System Information
Debian Release: 2.0
Kernel Version: Linux rakefet 2.0.34 #2 Thu Jul 9 10:57:48 EST 1998 i586
unknown

Versions of the packages exmh depends on:
ii  metamail        2.7-28         An implementation of MIME.
ii  tk8.0           8.0p2-4        The Tk toolkit for TCL and X11 v8.0 - Run-Ti
        ^^^ (Provides virtual package wish)
ii  tcl8.0          8.0p2-3        The Tool Command Language (TCL) v8.0 - Run-T
        ^^^ (Provides virtual package tclsh)
ii  nmh             0.24-6         A set of electronic mail handling programs.
        ^^^ (Provides virtual package mh)
~