Re: Problem with intallation on a wierd PC/MAC combo

At 12:34 PM 1/14/1999 -0800, Nathan Vegdahl wrote:
>Greets,

<snip>

>My computer is a wierd combination of a Mac and a PC.

<snip>

>I am wondering if there is anyway to
>manually install Debian Linux, because it seems that is my only way out.
>   If I could, I'd just buy a real PC computer, but presently I don't
>have the budget to do so.
>
>Thanks!
>
>--Nathan Vegdahl

I've never tried this, but the little experience I've had with Mac/PC
combos is that the PC side is next to useless except for relatively basic
stuff. Even if you do get the hard drive recognized, you'll probably then
run into problems with the modem/NIC and etc. I'm not saying that you
should give up; I think it'd be great if you could get it to work. I am
saying that I don't have much confidence that it will.