Re: SQLs Servers in Debian

Oliveira wrote:
> > >         I have some questions:
> > >         1) Is there any frontend gui to postgres in Debian Hamm or
Slink
> > > or Pota
> > > to?
> > >         2) Is there any frontend gui to mysql in Debian Hamm or Slink
or
> > > Potato?

If you've got the correct requirements installed, give a try to
phpMyAdmin (for MySQL)

> > Does it make much sense to have a generic gui frontend to an SQL db?
> > Usually you would want something specific to your
database/application.

It does to me. Ask yourself, does it makes much sense to have a
generic SQL language, usually, you would want something specific for
your database/application... ;)

To me, it's just a different approach than command-line SQL
statements.

Christian Lavoie
clavoie@enter-net.com