SQLs Servers in Debian

        Hi Debian users,
        I started playing with some SQL that come in Debian (PostgreSQL
and MySQ
L)
only, not MSQL yet.
        I have some questions:
        1) Is there any frontend gui to postgres in Debian Hamm or Slink
or Pota
to?
        2) Is there any frontend gui to mysql in Debian Hamm or Slink or
Potato?
        3) Browsing documentation of mysql (mysql manual), I tried to
start mysq
and connect to mysql database as a normal user, but the following error
occurs:

        [13:52:30]paulo@phantasy:~$mysql mysql
        ERROR 1044: Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database
'mysql'
        [13:52:50]paulo@phantasy:~$

        What is the problem?
        BTW, I'm starting to play with MSQL.
        Have a nice day,                        Paulo Henrique