Re: SoundBlaster Vibra 16 jumperless card under Linux

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:58:10 +0100
Michele Bini <mibin@tin.it> wrote:

> Can you detect your card using pnpdump?

No, it wasn't detected by pnpdump.

I actually worked it out eventually. I basically made a dos boot disk
with a ramdisk on it using OpenDOS (did a 'format /s' from an OpenDOS
image under dosemu) and installed it from there. I then used the
diagnose program to set it up.

All seems to work fine. Now, if only I could find a spare pair of
spaekers... :)

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,