Re: network question

On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 07:15:17PM -0600, Wesley Simon wrote:

 : I use this as a Quake server on my LAN.  I would like to add a
 : 10/100baseT card to it so that there are 2 network cards.  I would
 : then like to be able to run one 100baseT hub and one 10baseT hub.  I
 : have read that Linux will only detect one card on bootup.  Is this
 : still true for kernel 2.0.34?

Yes. You need to add an "ether=" option as a kernel parameter (which may be
specified in lilo.conf), there is mini-howto on Multiple-Ethernet iirc.

bye,
 -Remco