Re: USB Support

On Wed, Jan 13, 1999 at 04:28:15 -0600, Faton Useni wrote:
> I would also like to know if can mount a fat32 partition. i have tryed
> mount -t vfat /dev/hdc1 /mnt ( fat32 is on and 3rd hard drive ) but i get
> a error message. Is there a *.deb package i need to install??

Please make a habit of trying to include all information that may be
relevant when you report problems. In this case, it is extremely difficult
to give you good advice, as you don't state the precise error message you
get.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking