Well it works now. I set up the files as noted before, "chmoded"
them so both the binary.net and mpool versions were the same. I
couldn't dial out. So I ran pppconfig again and this time success with
mpool:) Then binary.net wouldn't work (that isp line is now somewhat
operational) I ran pppconfig for binary.net and now it works:) The
file /etc/chatscripts/provider is the file the
account binary.net is using, so I could probably delete the
/etc/chatscripts/binary.net file. I know that mpool isn't effected by
/etc/chatscripts/provider because I changed the number in the file to
just the prefix "484" binary.net got a "your call did not go through"
message, mpool dialed up just fine. Thank you for your help all!! I'm
not entirely sure what