Re: pppconfig

    Well it works now.  I set up the files as noted before, "chmoded"
them so both the binary.net and mpool versions were the same.  I
couldn't dial out.  So I ran pppconfig again and this time success with
mpool:)  Then binary.net wouldn't work (that isp line is now somewhat
operational) I ran pppconfig for binary.net and now it works:)  The
file   /etc/chatscripts/provider  is the file the account  binary.net
is using, so I could probably delete the   /etc/chatscripts/binary.net
file.  I know that  mpool isn't effected by   /etc/chatscripts/provider
because I changed the number in the file to just the prefix "484"
binary.net got a "your call did not go through"  mpool  dialed up just
fine.  Thank you for your help all!!  I'm not entirely sure what
happened but...
Kent