FW: courtesy notice - my linking to your site

[FYI - dob]
-----FW: <199901121036.CAA26172@netcom17.netcom.com>-----

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 02:36:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Leu Enterprises Unlimited <dwight@netcom.com>
To: webmaster@debian.org
Subject: courtesy notice - my linking to your site
Cc: dwight@netcom.com

Greetings!

This is a courtesy letter, to let you know that I have included a link
to your website. This link can be found at:

        http://www.supercomputer.org/Links/index.html

My supercomputer.org site is dedicated to bringing supercomputer
power to the average person. I have founded this upon the belief that
most people don't understand how cheaply they can harness this power;
and I hope that my site can speed this realization up - by covering
exactly what it takes to build one's own supercomputer, and how
straightforward and cheap this is.

For example, the price of a Gigaflop fell by a factor of 4 in 1998,
not the expected factor of 2! This puts supercomputer power within
reach of the average person, and I discuss exactly how to do this.

My site is also dedicated not only to open-source, but open
communication as well. I have personally believed in the open source
approach for over twenty years (long before it became popular), and
have helped it's proliferation in my own small way.

I'm hoping to have this site fully operational this week; and I wanted
to send you an advance courtesy notice.

If you would like to include a link to my website, please feel free to
do so.

Regards,

        -dwight-

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------