DPI

Hi,

I just read your dpi request on the Debian
mailing list archives. In case you don't have an
answer yet: I change my X dpi setting with the
command-line option "-dpi" (startx -dpi 96); if
you have learned of any more elegant way to do
this, please tell me.

Another thing seems to be the default resolution
for which xfs serves fonts. You set this in
/etc/X11/xfs/config (the "factory setting" in my
case was 75 and 100 dpi). See "man xfs". If you
set the more general X resolution with "-dpi", I
do not think that the xfs setting has much further
effect.

Regards,
Stefan