Re: [Fwd: Installing debian with Win98]

I think I got it right this time :-).  I converted the image to the
right size / color depth and went ahead with naming it logo.sys.  It
is a link at http://www.cyberhighway.net/~gsinglet/.  You can
shift+click on it in Netscape Linux and it will download; I have to
assume '9x Netscape or Exploiter would also work.  I also loaded an
old (original) copy of '95 and it worked on it.  There is a thumbnail
image so you can kind of see what it looks like.  LMK if this doesn't
work this time.

Regards,
Gary Singleton

---Carey Evans <c.evans@clear.net.nz> wrote: