Re: SoundBlaster Vibra 16 jumperless card under Linux

There is a secondary/tertiary problem: the CD I got with my vibra16 won't
install in strict dos, but requires win3x to install.  The second problem
is that the vibra16 configuration is dependent on two drivers: firstly the
config.sys device driver CTCM, then the autoexec.bat driver CTCU.  Then
you have to run diagnose--I don't play with dosemu too much; I usually
deal with a dual-boot system, so I can't tell you how to get dosemu to run
through all of the drivers in one fell swoop, just how dos treats it on
bootup.  The factory defaults are 0x220 i/o port, 0x300 MPU emulator i/o
port, IRQ 10, DMA 1, and secondary DMA 5 if you wanna configure other
cards around it.  HTH