Re: Why not as a newsgroup?

>> "EC" == Ed Cogburn <ecogburn@greene.xtn.net> writes:

EC> All I'm asking is for the majority to show a little more
EC> understanding of the minority's position.

Please show understanding to the ones who have to pay for their
phonecalls (and not too few, I can assure you) and who have rather bad
connection to www.debian.org.

I can fetch 500 mails faster from my pop server than fetching 500
headers from www.debian.org.

And fetching Headers only is by far not that developed on Linux.

Besides, we would need diskspace, computing- and manpower to handle this, and
these are resources not easily available to us.

Ciao,
	Martin