VideoBlaster IE500

Hi there,

I was wondering - just being new to Linux - if anyone out there knows about
any drivers written for controling the VideoBlaster IE500 grabber card.

I have been working on Win 95 for some time now, and have just moved over
(temporarily running on both systems, until i can get all the software
equivalented over to Linux). All i need to just have one boot system is
this video driver.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. There is a videoblaster driver
out there, but i am loathe to try it as it specifically states it is not
for the IE500 (along with a disclaimer about possible damage not being the
fault of the programmer etc - and as i don't have inexhaustible wealth
(mores the pity) i'd rather not have to replace ;-)

Thanks

JOE Moffett