Re: Why WordPerfect won't run....

On  6 Jan, Brant Wells wrote:
> Howdy Y'all
>
> My WP8 installed correctly, but I am unable to execute it for some
> reason... If I start an X-Term session, I get a command not found
> error... :(
>
> It doesn't matter who I log in as, it won't run, even if I go to the
> folder that it is installed in...
>
> For reference, I am running the Bash shell prompt (default?)..
>

> Thanks again...
> Brant.

The default path doesn't include the current directory: just /usr/bin,
/usr/X11R6/bin, /bin, and /usr/local/bin. cd to the directory with xwp,
then type ./xwp to run Wordperfect 8.Anyone been successful at putting
it in /usr/local instead of a directory off of the home directory. I
heard some ppl were having problems with that on /.
--
Stephen Pitts
smpitts@midsouth.rr.com