Re: configuring serial port

Multi part answer:
1) ttyS2 == COM 3 in dos/win
2) edit /etc/rc.boot/0setserial, disable autoprobing and set it manually
3) add "serial" to /etc/modules.conf so the modules and your changes
   aren't unloaded when not in use.

If you need any details, just ask.  I've been doing installs lately to
test slink and this is one of my regular steps.

HTH,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |