[Q] Automating the imm module

	Hi!

I've compiled the imm module for my Zip+, put it in /lib/modules and built a
kernel with scsi support. Now, I'm able to do this:

| insmod imm
| <play with the zip drive>
| rmmod imm

Obviously, what I'd like to do now is automating the loading/unloading of imm.
Like, if I say "mount /mnt/zip", the module would be loaded (I think kerneld
knows already how to unload it after some time, right?).

	How can this be achieved ?

A partly related question: I don't understand exactly what does kerneld, and
how it does it. In particular, I read in the SB mini howto that when modules
are in /etc/modules, they're not subject to automatic removal. So, does
kerneld only manage modules loaded with insmod ?

--
    /     /   _   _       Didier Verna        http://www.inf.enst.fr/~verna/
 - / / - / / /_/ /      E.N.S.T. INF C201.1      mailto:verna@inf.enst.fr