Slink Upgrade Benefits

Right now I'm running Hamm. I'm pretty much a newbie to this. But what
good would it do to upgrade to slink? I had installation problems with
Hamm, like on the rescue disk when it would boot the kernel, it'd
automatically repartition my hard drive. And put 4 bogus partitions on
it that weren't there origianally. Now this is on a Toshiba T4400C laptop
with a 120 MB drive...is this also a problem in Slink or is it just that
I am doing something wrong?

Merry Christmas!
Nils =O)
nils-stix@usa.net
"You could trouble me for a big glass of shutup!"
http://youthrage.base.org