Re: reverse order printing?

*- Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote about "reverse order printing?"
> I've been using an HP Deskjet 540 with spud, and it's worked fine so far.
> One annoying thing though -- the pages come out with the last page on top.
> Is there a simple way to reverse the order? would it be a gs or lpd/lpr
> option?
>
> Thanks in advance!

I use the following in my printer filter file just before gs gets it:

cat - | /usr/bin/pstops -q 1:-0 | gs.............

pstops is in the psutils package.

Package: psutils
 This collection of utilities is for manipulating PostScript documents.
 Page selection and rearrangement are supported, including arrangement
 into signatures for booklet printing, and page merging for n-up printing.

--
Brian
							   - unknown

Mechanical Engineering                                bservis@usa.net